Welcome to our Blog!
Here's whats happening in Crestwood, Kentucky:
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Just one picture....
This is my attempt to get just one cute picture of the kids when they were all playing on and in the car. As you can see--it didn't go to well but some of the pictures are really funny! I gave up a long time ago trying to get all three kids to smile for a picture, but I sometimes still try! Oh well-some of the best pictures are just the funny ones that show how it really is around here--crazy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
This picture totally made my day. I am in the computer lab on campus trying not to laugh my head off! Love you guys!
Happy Birthday Jaimee we are lucky to have you in our family. Blaine has been really blessed to have you I hope I get as lucky.
I love the bottom left picture. Ellie's face is priceless. Your kids are adorable.
Post a Comment