Blaine really was nice and gave me flowers everyday the week of Valentine's. The lilies and tulips (my favorite) were beautiful. Kelsey loved posing by the flowers because she was convinced they were for her too. Ellie is our sweet little Valentine--but she does like to tell us "NO!!" a lot lately!
Cam made us an awesome Valentine card at school that said on the inside "I like you Mom and Dad. It's fun to play with you!"
Welcome to our Blog!
Here's whats happening in Crestwood, Kentucky:
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Happy Valentine's Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Beautiful flowers! Thank you for your Valentine, Jaimee! It's so fun to look at your blog.
Hope all is well!
I love all your new posts. Wow Blaine I am definitely impressed with the flowers, what a sweet husband. Cameron's card is so darling, I am sure you guys were so happy to know he likes playing with you. So cute!
WOW, Flowers everyday? Do you think that's something Drew could learn from Blain?
The update was great, it's fun to see pictures of your family and of course Ellie and Kelsey are the sweetest girls.
Post a Comment