SO...long time no posts....sorry! Here are some pictures to catch up a bit!
My Grandma Packer passed away in January. She was 95 and lived a wonderful life and had such a happy reunion with my Grandpa who died before I was born (which is nearly 30 years ago--I'll be 29 for 2 more weeks!). I was blessed to be able to go to Utah (with just Ellie) for her funeral and see my family--its been quite awhile since all my siblings were together. Thanks to Blaine for holding down the fort at home while I was gone and to all our great friends who helped with Cam
and Kelsey for a week so I could go to Utah. It was great to see my bestest friend Shelley as well.
We will miss Grandma, but it sure it great to know we'll see her again.
My 4 big sisters (in age...not height for some) and my big brother
Welcome to our Blog!
Here's whats happening in Crestwood, Kentucky:
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Grandma Packer's Funeral
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It was so good to see some new pictures on your blog. Your pictures of the family, you and Shelly and you and your siblings actually turned out better than mine so I think I need copies of your pictures. Are they on snapfish? Love you. Miss you.
You and Shelley are too Cute! I love all your new pictures. Makai and Kelsey are sure a crack up. We'll have to come visit when we move. The girls will miss each other and you know I'll miss you even more!
Post a Comment