Here's the kids new favorite activity--"Dog Pile" on Dad!!
I would like to mention that Blaine got a 4.0 last semester in his LLM Program which is a HUGE deal for the program he's in! Way to go Blaine--you are awesome. Thanks for working so hard.
Welcome to our Blog!
Here's whats happening in Crestwood, Kentucky:
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Dog Pile!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Blaine - I am so proud of you for your 4.0 GPA. That is just so awesome. Keep up the good work. I am excited to come to VA and be with you and your darling family in just a few weeks. Give everyone a hug for me. Love you guys.
I would expect nothing less from the Blade! Jaimee, you must have helped him study.
Ry and I had to do a double take at this picture of Ellie! She looks really different; so grown up with straight hair!
Blaine...that is amazing! Great work...and props to Jaimee...for letting you study! :) How fun all your pics are in DC!
Looks like fun. Can I send my kids over for a bit. Way to go Blaine. Jaimee how are you feeling. How much longer do you have? Is cameron excited for a boy? Hope your doing ok.
Great Job on the 4.0! That is awesome! Jaimee, I am so excited to see your little one! I am counting the days for you!
Post a Comment