Santa Claus came to our Ward Christmas Party. The kids were pretty excited to sit on his lap. I wasn't sure if Ellie would do it but she climbed right up there and asked him for a kitty. We (Blaine and I) love when Santa is coming because if the kids are being bad, all we have to do is say, "Okay, I'll go call (or email) Santa and tell him your not being very good and he might put you on the bad list." They are good pretty fast after that! We are all getting very excited for Christmas!!
Welcome to our Blog!
Here's whats happening in Crestwood, Kentucky:
Friday, December 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I miss you guys! It is a total bummmer that you and holly arent' coming for christmas this year!
We can't make it to DC in 2008, my doctor say bed rest, chubby girl!! However, Definitly in '09! We love you guys!
The pictures are adorable. New camera? I love that Ellie knows whats going on. After a month of talking about Christmas Mac just started saying "Santa" Better late than never.
I love her hair!!! Red as Santa's coat! In my family, we are quite parcial to red heads. :) Love it!
You guys are welcome to package up those kids and ship 'em to Michigan if they are being bad. Uncle Mike will help them to be better! We miss you guys.
Very cute pictures of the kids on Santa's lap. Wish we were going to be there for Christmas but have fun without us. OK? Love you.
How fun! I love our ward Christmas parties & listening to the kids talk to Santa!!! I hope you guys have a good Christmas!!! Your Christmas card was way cute! Love ya!
Post a Comment