My kids (and my husband) agreed to wear their Christmas outfits and let me take pictures with no fuss for me as a "gift" to me for Christmas. They looked great. Its fun to dress them up. Thanks Gma and Gpa for the cute outfits!!
Welcome to our Blog!
Here's whats happening in Crestwood, Kentucky:
Thursday, January 1, 2009
My Christmas Present...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Darling Christmas outfits. You are totally welcome for them. Cute kids.
CUTE! CUTE! CUTE!!!!!! Who would've thought that one day your gift would be a moment of picture perfectness? That and a washer and dryer?!
Love Ya!
Now THIS is a gift that keeps on giving! I must remember this clever request - when my family asks me what I want for christmas, I will say I want ONE family picture with everyone smiling, AT the camera, and with decent clothes on. Way to go, Jaimee. That was quick thinking!
Everyone is growing up! They are not allowed to do that. Great pictures, cute family, fun Christmas. We miss you!
Post a Comment