We had our 6th Annual Blood Family Gingerbread House party this last weekend. As always--it was lots of fun with lots of candy, and we were able to get to know some people from church a little better which is good. Our kids love this party, because its basically a free for all with the candy.
Blaine was creative enough to "personalize" our house this year with our name.
11 comments:
Your houses are awesome. What a fun traditional for your family. Always do it no matter where you live. Love you.
How fun is your family?! You are always up to something creative!
Your houses look great! We are doing our gingerbread party this weekend. We love you guys!
I love that tradition of your guys. One of these days I am going to start it up myself. Ellie looks so big in that picture, look how long her hair is getting!
SOOO cute!! And cameron without teeth! Tomorrow is the MySchool Christmas party...I can't believe how fast time is flying!! You look great! It's a boy?
You have to love gingerbread houses but ohhhh what a mess. Yours are fancy though since you obviously did homemade. Ours are always grahm crackers. Super cute. Your dids look so big. Its amazing how fast they seem to grow when you don't see them on a day to day basis. YOu look great too.
Oh, I can't believe how much those kids have grown just in the few short months since you left lexington! But I am glad to see you are keeping up with your tradition! We were thrilled when Blaine showed up here last week with a gingerbread house of our very own - I will take "before" and "after" pictures for you!
We miss your annual party. I have thought about doing one hear but we are still trying to keep baby Mason away from crowds. Your family is adorab;e - love the house.
Those gingerbread houses are way better than ours, I am so impressed. Congrats on the new baby, I didn't know you were expecting!
We loved coming last year and sure wish we could be with you again! You look darling!
I wish we could have been there! We always looked forward to the Blood Gingerbread house party! I still laugh how Wes was so in to Cameron's Buzz Lightyear last year. He never put it down. We miss you guys so much! When are you due? Another boy right?
Post a Comment