My best friend Shelley who lives in Utah was visiting her sister Holly who lives in Tennessee and she (being the great friend that she always has been) drove 4 hours to spend about 4 hours with us and then drove 4 hours back to TN. Is that so nice or what? It meant so much for me to have her here in my house so she can see where I live and a little more of what my life is like here in Kentucky. I didn't want to let her leave, but what a great day it was. I'm keeping the hope alive that someday we'll be neighbors.
Our kids had a blast together. It was so fun to see our kids playing together. Wish we could do this all the time!
Thanks again for the great visit Shell....can't wait till the next one!

2 comments:
Jory and I are chomping at the bit to come and visit!!! My kids have told everyone that that was "in the top 3" of their favorite days of our vacation:) I LOVED seeing you and wished it could've been for a week. . . next time, it will definitly be at LEAST an overnighter:) Love you, girl!
It is so fun to see you and Shelley togehter. I loved the picture of Gardner. Wish that your two pictures could be together more often.
Post a Comment