Welcome to our Blog!

Here's whats happening in Crestwood, Kentucky:

Monday, June 28, 2010

I Heart Summer....

Summer is here and its been HOT and HUMID here! We've been having fun and trying to keep cool and busy!
The hose gets turned on A LOT lately for a fun waterfight! The laundry has been out of control because clothes are getting soaked and dirty all the time but hey...it's fun for the kids.
And nothing beats popsicles on a hot summer day...Isaac is crazy about them!

Pictures from the pool and our new trampoline coming soon!


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

Love that picture of Isaac with the popsicle, oh Jaimee he is so cute I could just squeeze him!

Lora said...

I love Ellie's BYU cheer outfit! Super cute!

bonniefernsblog said...

Looks like so much fun. Soon we will be there to enjoy all the fun. Waiting for pictures of the trampoline!!!! We got the cute notes from the kids. Thank you.

Penny said...

Super cute!! Love the cheer outfit too!