Welcome to our Blog!

Here's whats happening in Crestwood, Kentucky:

Monday, July 13, 2009

Highlights from the trip to Utah

We did so many fun things on our 2 1/2 week trip to Utah. Here are some of the highlights...
Thanks to everyone for the fun times.

Slip sliding at Grandma Despains

Hanging out with Grandpa

Going to the aquarium and touching the sting rays (Cameron loves this place!)

The Dino Museum with Gma Bell and our cousins--always a great time!

Seeing some of my BEST friends Penny, and Shelley and their adorable kids. You're my girls always guys! LOVED seeing you.


A sleepover at the Moore's new house in Highland (miss you guys!)

My sweet, beautiful niece Nicole got married to a great guy Darrin. What a GREAT day--even if there was a little rain...

My cute girls at the reception. You better believe they loved the little flowery headbands Aunt Cyrrena made them.

Blood family at the Salt Lake Temple---where we were married nearly 10 years ago. Now here we are with 4 kids!!


My other cute niece Caitlin with her new BFF Ellie. Our cute bubba chubba Isaac.

Shooting off rockets with Grandpa Bell--thanks Grandpa for the fun!

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Looking at these pictures makes me miss you guys even more. I can hardly wait to see y'all again. It was so fun having you here. Thanks again for coming and staying so that we could be with you. Love all of you dearly.

Penny said...

I feel lucky I got to see you with all of these other fun events happening! Looks like you had a great trip! I'm glad you're back in KY! You made it! You're a doll! I love you to death!

Jenn said...

What a very small world! It's sweet Nikki! Her reception was beautiful! It is so cute to see just how much Darrin loves and adores her! They are an adorable couple!