Isaac was 4 months on Saturday. I took him to the doctor today. He weighs 22 pounds and 6 ounces and is 27 inches long. This puts him definitely way off the charts. The doctor showed him off to the other doctors and nurses and said jokingly he was a classic case of "failure to thrive". The boy is huge! But he is the sweetest thing ever!!!
Welcome to our Blog!
Here's whats happening in Crestwood, Kentucky:
Monday, July 13, 2009
22 pounds!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Oh my goodness!!! I can't believe he weighes that much. He is so darling! Like Grandpa says You must switch to skim milk!!! Just joking. At least we know that he is healthy. I love him to pieces!
Another comment -I think he looks like Ellie in this picture.
That's hilarious! Ashley at her 9 month appt weighed in at 16 lbs...pass some of that weight on to us so we can forward face before 2 years old!!!!
What a cute chub you have! I love all the new pictures. Looks like you had an awesome trip in Utah. Love your new hair cut! You always look so cute. I can't believe how old Ellie and Kelsey look. I can't wait to see you guys and your new house. It looks beautiful.
I just want to kiss those fat cheeks again, miss you Issac!!
Isaac I miss you. I just want to kiss those fat cheeks again!!
Really, you have to seem him to believe it!! He's a doll and the most even tempered baby. The bigger the better.
Post a Comment