My dear friend Natalie Moore had her baby today. He was born about month early! He is perfect! He was 6 pounds 12 oz. I've been around now to see all 4 of her boys when they were born. I feel so happy to be here in Virginia to see Christian today too. Sure love the Moore's!
Welcome to our Blog!
Here's whats happening in Crestwood, Kentucky:
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Welcome Christian!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Jaimee: Please tell Natalie and Dave congratulations on their new little boy. He looks so cute. So do you for that matter!!! Love you. Mom
I'm sure this is getting you excited for your little boy!
Tell Nat and Dave congrats. Can't wait to meet another Moore boy!
That is a big baby for a month early. Simon was only 6 lbs at 3 weeks early and some said that was big.
Be on the lookout for someone subletting next summer!
I am so glad you posted this, I was just thinking about her and wondering is she had had him yet. I am so happy you are there to celebrate with them and her with you when it's your turn. Tell the Moore's congratulations from me!
i'm glad everything went well! the moore's have the cutest boys!!
I just about had my baby when I saw that picture of you- glad to know that baby Christian is healthy, and that your baby is still in your belly (which is looking totally hot:)
Love ya!
How very cool! We miss you guys AND the Moores so finding your blog gave me an update on both! My lucky day! :)
Post a Comment