Welcome to our Blog!

Here's whats happening in Crestwood, Kentucky:

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trick or Treat!

Happy Halloween! What a fun day we had. Here are some pictures from our ward's Trunk or Treat and from our real Trick or Treat adventures we had with the Moore's. We were happy that Ellie decided to wear her costume. Every other time we tried to get her to wear it she had a complete melt down. She LOVED Trick or Treating. She thought it was the greatest thing that all these people were giving her candy just because!


Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf and their 3 children (this was one of those times that Ellie refused to wear her costume.)

Kelsey the Witch and Cameron the Jedi

Our cute little Witch Ellie

Trick or Treating with the Moore's--so fun!

9 comments:

Bonnie said...

Oh what fun you had!!! Ellie and Kelsey you are the cutest witches I have ever seen. Cameron, what an awesome Jedi! I wish you could have come trick or treating at grandma's house!!! I had really good candy!

Ike and Holly Morgan said...

Blaine's costume just makes me laugh it is so awesome! The girls make such adorable witches. Makai just loved Kelsey's costume. I'm glad you had the Moores to hang out with. I miss you....I love seeing all the cute pictures of your family.

Anonymous said...

Awesome costumes. Looks like you all had a blast

Shelley said...

Sooooooo cute! I tried to get Lily to be a witch, unfortunatly she has her costumes planned for next 3 years, and they do not include a witch!

Anonymous said...

Cameron is such a stud. I LOVE his Jedi pose. It reminds me of the last time I babysat for you, and I thought everyone was asleep, and suddenly, I hear Cameron yell out "Fire in the Hole!" He just has stud-karma. You guys looked great!

Joslin said...

I love the picture of all the kids! Everyone looks great!

Amber said...

I love your costumes. The kids look super cute. I especially like the jedi master!

Matt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Matt said...

Ellie you don't even know how lucky you are to have the option of wearing your costume. I went to get all ready for Halloween and realized that I left my man stretch pants at home.