Welcome to our Blog!

Here's whats happening in Crestwood, Kentucky:

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Random pictures...

Just some random pictures too good not to post...

Isaac and his buddy Bryson enjoying popsicles.

Blaine's been out of town this weekend to Utah and he took Isaac with him....made these cute skirts and outfits for the girls since I didn't have to chase a 18 month old around!

The walkway to our front door...the flowers are so pretty! The impatients have grown so well and make it look so nice. Just makes me happy as I walk up to the door.

Isaac with his "Hat"

This kid LOVES the trampoline.

7 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

Love your walkway that would make me very happy as well walking up to your front door. So jealous you and Holly got to see each other, you both look so beautiful and I miss you both! sssssss

Eric and Jenny said...

Sorry about the sssss's Katelynn's hand grabbed onto the computer at just the right time!

Ashlee said...

You are amazing!!! Love those skirts.

bonniefernsblog said...

the girls' outfits are so cute. I love your walkway also. wish the tulips lasted all summer. They would look so pretty mixed in with your impatience.

Penny said...

Super cute! You're such a great mom! :) Love it!

rozalyn said...

love it jaime! I love the skirts! Can you tell me how to make them??? And your walkway looks fantastic. Your flowers always look so pretty. Maybe I'll see you this Saturday?

Steph said...

It was SO fun to see Isaac this last weekend! Thanks for letting "buckethead" come visit. :) He and Chris became fast friends and we both fell even more in love with him!!! Love you guys!