Welcome to our Blog!

Here's whats happening in Crestwood, Kentucky:

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Summer of Swimming....

This is the way we roll in the summer....hang out at home in the morning, do chores, have naps, and then hit the pool for the afternoon when everyone is telling me, "I'm bored" or "It's hot" or "I don't want to play outside". I miss the pools we had in Lexington, but we have enjoyed the YMCA pool here a lot. I love taking my kids swimming. They all LOVE it and swim their hearts out till their exhausted and then we go home, eat dinner, and send them to bed! Great times!

Chasin' Isaac at the pool is all I do...this is a picture of his cute little footprints on the cement that go everywhere!! Part of me can't wait till I get to be one of the moms who get to sit in a chair on the side and read and book....but until then I have to be right in the action to keep up with this kid!

Ellie likes for me to make her a "dress" out her towel when we're all done swimming.
Cameron likes to cross the sponge pads. He's always been such a little fish and is a great swimmer.

Is that a boy having fun or what??

For some reason this pic won't rotate...but here's us having fun together. When Blaine gets to come to the pool the kids are so thrilled...its much more fun with a Dad to climb on and play with.

Isaac loves the slide! Especially when his big brother takes him!

Our Little Mermaid Kelsey

Is she a cutie or what? Growin' up too fast!

Summer is going way to fast, but these are the days I'll remember!

1 comment:

Eric and Jenny said...

Yes I can't wait for the days of sitting by a poolside and reading to, sometimes being in on all the action is exhausting. But most likely when those days finally come we will miss these days of tiny babies!