Welcome to our Blog!

Here's whats happening in Crestwood, Kentucky:

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Happiest 10 Years ever...


We celebrated our 10 year Anniversary on December 28th! What a great decade its been. Looking back on all we've done...it's been such a fun journey with Blaine. He's kept me laughing and happy through living in 3 states, moving 9 times, 4 college degrees (Jaimee 1, Blaine, 3), having 4 babies, being poor students for almost 10 years, and the ups and downs of it all. We've been so blessed all along the way and can't wait to see what's ahead in the next 10 years!

4 comments:

Shelley said...

Thank Heaven you guys have THE coolest friend who TOTALLY helped hook you two up. . . you owe me, something. BIG. Love you both!!!!

Jaimee Blood said...

This is true Shell....so true.

Brittney said...

I didn't know you have moved 9 times!! You are a good woman!! I have moved once and I am hoping I don't have to do it again! :) You two are the absolute cutest couple though!!!

Bonnie said...

I love this picture of the two of you. Do you have it on snapfish so that I can order a picture?