As always...we had a fabulous time at our 7th Annual Gingerbread House party. It was fun to get to know some new families even better. The kids love this night because they get to eat a ton of candy, but I think Cameron learned a lesson this year. As soon as everyone was gone...he got sick because he had eaten TOO MUCH candy. Anyway...it was a great night. Wish we could invite EVERYONE we know and love to this fun night.
Thiess kids, Bird, and Smith Families
Grubbs, Hinckley, and Larsen Families
Isaac's first Gingerbread Party....he was thrilled as you can see.
Ellie decorating our house...she did most of the decorating this year. She loved it!
Our attempt at a family picture....we forgot to have someone take our picture at the party.
Welcome to our Blog!
Here's whats happening in Crestwood, Kentucky:
Thursday, December 10, 2009
7th Annual Gingerbread House Party
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So fun! I love the family picture!
Your Christmas card is so cute! Thanks for thinking of us. I'm so bad, be just got a pictures taken this week so our will be LATE!
Some day I am going to be there for your gingerbread party. Looks so fun.
We're keeping the tradition alive and making a from scratch house tonight! (but we'd rather be at your party, of course)
Jaimee,
Your new family photo is incredible - we love seeing the beautiful smiling Bloods! We will be making gingerbread houses on Christmas Eve this year, and I will be thinking of you the whole time...
Post a Comment