Oh my goodness - he is so cute and growing so fast. If you didn't tell me who he was, I might not have recognized him. He is sooooo cute! Give him big kisses from me. Love you.
We are living in Crestwood, Kentucky just outside of Louisville. We have 3 boys and 2 girls. Blaine works as an attorney at firm in Louisville, and Jaimee keeps things going at home.
8 comments:
WOW! He is already changing so much! What a cutie- my mom calls me the creamery because Spence is getting fatter and fatter! I miss you, hot dog:)
Yes, I think I will start searching for a white spandex blessing outfit!! Sure love you Issac EVERY LITTLE INCH OF YOU!!
Grandma Bell
The bigger the better. Less to worry about:)
Holy Cow, he is so cute! I can't believe how big he is. Bryndee is almost 9 weeks and 10 lbs! How funny is that! Super cute! Love ya babe!
Oh my goodness - he is so cute and growing so fast. If you didn't tell me who he was, I might not have recognized him. He is sooooo cute! Give him big kisses from me. Love you.
He's so cute. I just want to squeeze those little chubby cheeks! What are you feeding that boy?
SO cute! I think he ways more than our twins at 3 months. Way to go! He's darling!!
I dare say at 5 1/2 weeks your sweet baby is almost as heavy as my 8 month old... sheesh! Share the pounds! He's sure cute.
Post a Comment