The Blood Family, awesome Mac Millar loving the candy cane, the Millar family, Brian and Liz Davis, and our gingerbread house for 2007
We had our 5th annual Gingerbread House Decorating Party this last weekend! This is such a fun tradition for us to have! We had 8 families over this year to decorate houses that Jaimee made during the week. Cameron whispered to Kelsey (not knowing that Mom was listening) "The best part about the gingerbread house party is that you can sneak around and eat as much candy as you want!" He's right--it is like a candy store that night and Cameron did help himself to lots of candy! It was a great night with some of our great friends here in Kentucky.
6 comments:
My grandkids are the most beautiful and no can deny it
Have you guys lived in Kentucky for five years?!? It doesn't seem that long at all.
I just finished blogging about the gingerbread night and went to your blog to only see that you did too. Funny!Thanks again for the fun night. You guys go to so much work and we really really appreciate it. We are going to miss it next year.
Ps we loved your Christmas card it was cute, creative and funny. You guys are great!!!
Grandma Bonnie says:
What an absolutely darling family!!! I can't wait to get a new 5 x 7 picture to put on the wall. It looks like you had a wonderful time at your gingerbread party. Someday maybe we can attend and have some fun with you.
I had no idea how much work went into the gingerbread party and i can't believe that you've been keeping it up for so long. It took me 6 hours to make 11 houses! You must be faster than me though. Only now can I truly appreciate your parties.
Thank you Jaimee!
Merry Christmas Blood's!
What a cute family you have! It is so fun so come and see what you are up to, I am so glad you guys have a blog spot! I hope you guys have a Merry Christmas.
Post a Comment