We just thought we would show off our sweet Ellie Jane who is now 14 months old. She is walking all over, climbing, and holds her own against her two older siblings. She is so fun--we just can't get enough of her. It's amazing to see them pick up on on things--Ellie folds her arms for prayers, knows how to "rock" and "love" her baby dolls, she loves to climb up on the step stool and brush her teeth like a big girl, and she gives the greatest kisses ever! Is it wrong to have a favorite child?? We may be guilty of that--at least for today. (Just kidding of course).
Welcome to our Blog!
Here's whats happening in Crestwood, Kentucky:
Friday, October 19, 2007
Ellie--our 14 month old!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
It's a good thing Mom already has a plane ticket out there. We'll be lucky if she doesn't decide to but a ticket and go right now after these pictures.
Cute little baby boo! I miss her lots.
Those baby cheeks are mine all mine in one week!
I love her! Not only is she adorable but she has the sweetest personality. We would like to offer you a trade, Mac for Ellie, and as a bonus Drew's collection of old toe nail clippings (it's a pretty large collection). What do you say?
Somehow or another I have missed these pictures of Ellie. What a doll!! I could just pick her up and squeeze her to death. She is getting so big. All your kids are darling - I love them all!!!
Post a Comment